Thankyou Parisdelusion for tagging me :)
1. Your favourite piece of art (could be a book, movie, painting, anything!) and why is it so?
My favorite book will always be Just Kids by Patti Smith, it is simply art and has inspired me since I was 14. Favorite painting… as much as I love the rennaissance I’d have to say Gustav Klimts The kiss.
2. What was your last dream? And how did it make you feel?
My dreams are not so poetic. Last dream I remember I was trying to dress up as this swedish musician named Plura. It was really wierd, I remember running across a bridge and holding my fake belly and my mask. Maybe I dreamed that because I always joke about how similiar we are and how good friend we would be.
3. Your greatest regret? And your greatest hope?
Oh this is going to be so cliche, but I don’t have any regrets. I believe that it all is very simple; You regret something? Fix it. If you can’t, let go. Try to get some closure. Life goes on and living in the past causes depression. Dont have time for depression when life is so freaking beautiful.
Hopes? Don’t really have a lot of those either. Of course I hope to be happy and I have dreams as everyone else. But the future is also something I try not to think about but rather persue my dreams in this moment. Embrace the present. I know that when I think about the future too much, it means I am not happy where I am right now.
4. What would your ideal ‘good day’ be like?
To have freetime to do anythinig that I want to do. It has to be some extreme form of weather, either the sun is shining or there is pouring rain. A good day is when I can do everything I love. Paint a little, read, walk, dance, learn and meet some friends.
5. Are you in love? Have been? How did it change you?
I am not in love right now, but I have been. It was a lesson, and defenetly a selfish love. You know, when you don’t love that person, you only think about yourself and your needs. It’s all about you. Real love is about the other person. A combo between selfish- love and real love, that is romance, isnt it? However, it was a lesson, and it defenetly left me more guarded, but not in a cold way. Before that, all I did was searching for someone to fall in love with, after this guy I kind of stopped and got to spend some time with myself for once. And I kinda fell in love with myself to be honset.
6. If you could fly off somewhere new and start over, would you? Where would you go and why?
I dont feel like I want to start over, because my life here has been stuck on the same level for so long now, I would like to get it moving and continue you know? But maybe that’s exactly what “starting over” means… But I would just go somewhere alone for once. Where I could be a hermit for a while and try to find some peace within, things have been chaotic lately.
7. Favourite song at the moment?
- Alice by Cocteau twins
- Wicked games by Chris Isaak (my favourite song every spring since 2012)
- Burn it blue by Elliot Goldenthal
- Hermano by El Timba
- Girl from North country by Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash
- Murakami by Made in Heights
- Una noche mas by Yasmin Levy
- Crazy by Aerosmith
- Esta noche by Federico Aubele
8. A piece of advice based on your learning in life until now?
Hmm… Learn what makes you happy, get to know yourself and treasure alone time. You have to learn to spend time with yourself. Also, if you have an idea, put it to action as fast as possible, don’t plan too much. What you have done in your head is not really that important. Don’t think just do. Anther thing… never expect anything from anyone, but don’t let it leave you cold. Always give when you can.
9. Are you happy?
As shitty as things can be, yes. It’s not hard to make me happy. All I need is some love, some sun, and some colors.
10. How has 2014 been for you until now?
It has been a very unstable year so far. It hasnt been great but I still enjoy it. I’ve never been in this situation and I explore stuff about myself, which I havent in a while.
11. What / who inspires you?
Life is very inspiring you know. People inspire me. Every living thing. I seriously have this love affair with life, I am happy and excited everytime I think about it. It is the source of my inspiration and motivation.
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
- Write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
- Actually tell them you tagged them.
People I tag :
NEW QUESTIONS :
- What will you do with your future? Is it your passion? If not, what is?
- Do you have a tattoo? If not, would you like to get one? What would it be?
- What makes you happy? Are you happy?
- Favourite quote and why?
- Favourite song?
- Favourite piece of art (books, music, painting)?
- Did you have any new-years resolutions? How is it going?
- Are you looking forward to something this year?
- What is your view on meaning and source of life? Do you believe in “something”?
- Tell a story about something/someone who had a big impact on you
- If you could live in any era, which era would you choose? Why?